Research shows what stands in our way – and EYFP tackles how to fix it.
EYFP families learn how to recognize differences between behavior and emotion, and how to respond appropriately to each. Over 10 weekly sessions, youth, and caregivers:
- Learn and practice new communication skills based on brain science and youth development research.
- Learn how to set clear, reasonable expectations and hold each other accountable for meeting them.
- Network with other local families and local community leaders.
- Plan, organize, and host a community-wide event to promote healthy living in their home counties.
- Enjoy having fun, playing games, and bonding!
Participating in your local EYFP cohort prepares the youth in your care for a successful future by growing stronger, healthier, and more resilient family relationships today.
TOGETHER, LET’S CHANGE OUR COMMUNITY
Families & Caregivers
Ready to start your journey with us? Speak with your local county program assistant to begin.
Partners & Funders
Want to learn more about our program or want to partner with us? Feel free to read more and connect with us.